Friday, December 5, 2008

Just an update

I guess this is just a busy time of year. I keep thinking of posts, but not actually writing them.

* We have our Christmas tree up and decorated. It smells so nice in here, and we had lots of fun doing it!

* I've made a tidbit of $$$ selling stuff on craigslist. What a blessing.

* School is going well. Sam is reading (starting to, anyway) when it felt like he's be 32 before he learned. Josh is doing well with pre-algebra. The girls are doing great with their reading and we're finally into the history curriculum I wanted to get into 2 months ago. Even Andrew is doing preschool workbooks. He has to do school with the big kids.

* We had a great thanksgiving and a wonderful time at my sister in law's wedding. I have really never seen a happier looking bride!

Now, I have to go finish dinner.

3 comments:

  1. So glad your children are doing well. I know that makes your mama heart glad! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way! I have so many posts i want to write, but with too little time!

    I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete