Saturday, January 3, 2009

verses for my heart

All your sons will be taught by the Lord, and great will be your children's peace. Isaiah 54:13


Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.
Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace. Ephesians 4: 2,3


And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him. Colossians 3:17

Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone. Colossians 4:6

These are verses that I read this morning. They all touched me in some way. There were more, of course, but these hit home.

Happy New Year, by the way. I pray we all can grow- closer to our Lord, and to those whom we love- this year.

4 comments:

  1. Very nice Tanya :-) I actually bought a Bible with one of my gift certs, as I'm starting now to read the books (from all the religions) as I think there is much to be gained. I like these verses. Now remember - you owe me a prayer for every child I taught at your house! :-) LOL I need all the help I can get!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some great verses! How FULL the Word of God us! Thanks for posing these! Have a blessed day in the Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  3. TY for sharing those! They spoke to me too in some things I am going through lately!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss you. Haven't seen you on my blog or heard from you lately. :( Hope your well.

    ReplyDelete