Saturday, March 21, 2009

I'm back!!

Well, here I am. I took quite the break from blogging, and missed it. I missed the interaction w/ my 'blog friends', but thank God for facebook, huh? lol. I do still read all of your blogs, just havent' commented much.

Anyway, lots new, but mostly the same. Where to begin??? My 'baby' , my oldest child turned 13. Can't believe that. I said to him yesterday something about, "you're 13 years old, stop acting like a 2 year old... wait, are you really 13?" (any of you ever say something similar?) So, I'm feeling like I should be feeling older, or more 'grownup' or more mature... yet I don't. I still mostly feel like a child, or maybe just not wise enough to actually be considered an adult.

Wow, first day back, and I'm already rambling!

Going to see 'Twilight' tonight w/ a few friends. (see, told you I act like a child... isn't that a teenage girl thing?) Looking forward to that. Haven't been out w/o kiddos in a while.

I'm reading "kiss" by ted dekker, and it's not my favorite- I usually love him. I also just read the Duggar book. Wow. Is she supermom or what?

Well, I should go exercise before the littles wake up, and Andrew loves to sit on me if I'm doing Pilates, fight w/ me if I'm doing kickboxing, cry if I'm doing Zumba, or beg for his turn on the 'hangy bouncy exercise' as he calls it! Which to do this morning since my arms feel like rubber from the last few days? I'm up to TWO pull-ups-woo hoo!

I read this this morning; " All a man's ways seem right to him, but the LORD weighs the heart" Proverbs 21:2. Yup, I needed that one!

1 comment:

  1. Thirteen wow! I read all the Twilight books and saw the movie! what did you think? My 17 year old is reading Kiss right now in fact! Good to see ya back! I have an interesting post for moms of teen boys coming up on Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete