Tuesday, March 31, 2009

To snooze or not to snooze, that is the question.

I don't like the 'snooze' button. I like to get out of bed at 6:30 (well, I'd rather not get out of bed until 10, but anyway) with the sharp buzzing of the clock ringing at 6:30. I do not like to jump out of my skin at 5:30, 5:41, 5:52, 6:03.... you get my meaning, yes?

I started reading Dr. Dobson's "bringing up boys". So far so good. Also re-reading "created to be his helpmeet". Wish I had a photographic memory.

Was recently very encouraged by this verse, "Therefore now, there is no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus" Romans 8:1. I often feel condemned, so this was a welcome and needed reminder.

4 comments:

  1. Both great books to read again. I love Romans 8:1...it is a great source of strenght for me when the enemy accuses me! Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I think humans condemn to make themselves feel better. Cause they know their not perfect either. Thank God for His love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I am so glad your back! :)
    I decided to protected because of some issues with a person I know feeling every thing I said was directed at her when it never was. I felt I had no freedom to be on MY blog and thats a problem for me so I went protected.

    You get up way early then me. I am so not a morning person!! At All!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry for all my typos. I can't type a coherent thought today..UGH!

    ReplyDelete