I just finished working out. I hadn't done that in abut 3 (+) weeks. And I feel really good. I know that when I''m exercising and eating right, I just feel better. But, then I'll lapse.
In the same way, I know that when my heart is right, and I am in 'good standing' so to speak , with my Savior, I feel better. When I'm exercising my faith, and filling my soul with the meat of His Word, I just feel better. But, I lapse.
So even now, as I have a headache (because I"ve been eating like a garbage disposal meets trash compactor), I feel good, because I've worked my body physically, and intend to fill my temple w/ what I need to, what is right for me.
And I've spend time in The Word. Which I actually have a little more time for before the children wake up, and we rush off to co-op and our business. But I will keep my focus, and not let the little things get to me. I will keep on keeping on. Because the alternative... well, I won't even go there.
Blessings.
**I know, O Lord, that a man's life is not his own; it is not for man to direct his steps.
Correct me, Lord, but only with justice-- not in your anger, lest you reduce me to nothing. Jeremiah 10:23,24***
Friday, November 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




You go girl. God is in your corner and if God is for you who can be against? You are more than a conqueror through Him who loves you! Awesome!
ReplyDelete