To this you were called, because Christ suffered for you, leaving you an example, that you should follow in his steps.
"He committed no sin, and no deceit was found in his mouth."
When they hurled their insults at him, he did not retaliate; when he suffered, he made no threats. Instead, he entrusted himself to him who judges justly.
He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; by his wounds you have been healed.
For you were like sheep going astray, but now you have returned to the Shepherd and Overseer of your souls. 1 Peter 2: 21-25
I'm enjoying (is 'enjoy' the right word for what is making me want to flip my world around? anyways...) these thoughts on the Shepard and sheep. That was a main point Sunday, and as I just continue my daily Bible reading, which is all plotted out for me, I keep coming to these points. Think God is trying to teach me something? I pray that my thick skull would absorb it and my heart embrace it; live it.
Your name, O Lord, endures forever, your renown, O Lord, through all generations.
For the LORD will vindicate his people and have compassion on his servants.
Psalms 135:13-14




great scritpure! :)
ReplyDeleteI have no doubt that God is capable of getting His message across to you! Keep at it girlfriend!
ReplyDeleteThank you for your transparency and vulnerability. You never know how your words can touch someone. I love reading your posts, sorry I haven't been here in a while. I will keep praying for your migraines. I will put a post about what happened with mine, soon. Blessings
ReplyDeletewaiting for a new blog post!
ReplyDelete