Sunday, January 13, 2008

Change

I see it all around me. I see so much progress being made. Steps being taken forward. When, for so long, none were being taken at all. Or worse, being taken backwards. It amazes me how God can just move in some one's heart, and it is evident for all to see. We may work and struggle to do things in our own strength , yet wonder why nothing happens. And then, the very breath of God, in answer to our desperate, heart wrenching prayers, touches our lives. And we see miracles.
Miracles, that to anyone else appear to be ordinary. Yet we know them for what they are. The touch of God. Answered Prayer. How can answered prayer be perceived as anything but miraculous? How can we not be humbled by the fact that the Creator of the Universe is so personally involved in our lives. He cares so much for me, that He grants my requests. He loves us enough to change us. To Change our lives, to change our circumstances, to change our hearts.
I suppose that is what one of the most important things is to me now. Allowing God to speak to me, in order to change my heart. That His will becomes my own. That His work is done. That I may continue to see this miracle called change happen in my life. That the steps I take are steps forward.
And that He continues to answer my prayers, even if I am the only one who sees them for what they are; Miracles.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it amazing when God comes in and basically blows us away? The fact that He would care so much about so many of the "little" things in our lives never ceases to amaze me. I have felt His hand in answering several of my prayers this week, from my passport to little things that most people wouldn't even notice, and yet to us they are like you said little miracles. I love you tanya, and i have seen how God has been changin you, and how you having been growing more and more in love with him and i think it is so amazing and encouraging to see someone love HIM the way that you do. Thank you for blessing me, by blessing HIM. I love you!

    ReplyDelete