Sunday, August 10, 2008

A bit of vacation info... more to follow...

Okay, here's a start. I wasn't sure which pics to put up, so here are a couple of my favorite. I'll post a lot more on my family blog, but not right now. My children are patiently waiting over my shoulder to register their new Webkinz from vacation. To sum up the week; despite the rain and chilly temperatures, we had a great time! This pic, by the way, is the fam, very high up on Cathedral Ledge. Notice how close they are to falling off that mountain? Yah, I snapped the picture and then dragged them all to safety!



Andrew. He's just cute.


The kids, and Dex, on Cathedral Ledge.
We have pics from every year of the kids on this tree.








Me and Josh.
We both hate our double chins, but this is the only picture from vacation that we're in together.





3 comments:

  1. Great pics! Thanks for sharing them! Looks like it was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww looks like you guys had fun..you still gotta come see my place..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where are you!?!?!! Anywho, I had a dream about you last night. I had another dream about you and your kids last night - they had a fashion show and I came and saw it. At least I didn't lose any of them this time.

    ReplyDelete