I can post, therefore, I am. I have nothing much to say, just that it's cool to be using a laptop online in New Hampshire. I am having lots of fun, enjoying my family, and stressing over Loly's whininess. I'll post more when I get home. Just had to write something, cuz, well, I can.
Now, off to relax with a drink on the deck... g'night all.
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




You are too funny! Enjoy! I am replying even though you didn't really say anything...just because I can! LOL!
ReplyDeleteyou're home and you haven't posted. I'm officially the blog police!!
ReplyDeleteI had a dream about you last night - You put me in charge of your kids and then I somehow forgot about a few of them, like, at one point I was like "how many does she have again, and where are they?" Fun times.
By the way, the Queen sends her regards to you and the family.
Hope to read a post from you soon!