Friday, August 22, 2008
It's my party and I'll cry if I want to.
Today is my birthday. A whopping 30. I had lots of stuff to write, but I guess I will leave it at this. I'm going to the beach. And out for dinner. I wrote another post, but it is saved, and I decided not to share it. So, this is it. Happy Birthday to me! lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Happy birthday :D
ReplyDeletesee you saturday
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A SUPER SWEET WONDERFUL MAMA< WIFE & FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove ya!!
p.s. I would make you a casserole. WE could fedex it. :):)
Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!!!!!! :-)
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday! 30 is great. We're officially grown ups now, in case the whole "married with kids" thing didn't do it for us first. :)
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday sweet sister. Happy birthday to you! Can you hear me sing it? I have an amazing voice. NOT. It is just average. But happy birthday to you. Hope it was a good one!
ReplyDeletehahahahaha!!!! Ur officially old..like we're not even in the same decade anymore. Wow...pretty soon i'll be pushing you around in a wheelchair...lol. I love you hope ur bday was awesome
ReplyDeleteYep, we love canning and it's way cheaper!! :) And honestly taste way batter than store bought stuff. :):)
ReplyDeleteWaiting for another blog......:):)
Oh, I'm sorry I missed it!! Happy Belated Day. Hope it was great. To even be able to go to the beach is a blessing! May you be blessed as you bless so many in your world!
ReplyDeleteIn Him
Susan