Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Young at heart

I don't feel like writing. I guess since I'm *officially* a grown-up now (as people tell me, that is what 30 means? OK, whatever) I'm too mature to blog! Ha, not really. I've just been sick; we all have. Nasty cold, right at the end of our summer. Bummer! And I've kinda been wierded out by that psycho whoever person that commented on my family blog. But I'm okay now, I'm just gonna chill on the kid pictures, and change that one so that only people I invite can view it **be sure I have your email address, cuz I plan to do that tomorrow!**

In other news... Okay, there is no other news. Well, yeah, there is, I suppose, but I feel too yuck to type anymore.

I'll be back with a better, more informative, more uplifting, more... better post soon.

I'm going to bed. At 10:00. Maybe I am old now...


8 comments:

  1. wow your almost as old as my dad :D haha
    o well and yea those boys freaked me out! i was like um NO lol XD
    but umm comment backk

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey you know what? I was just talking to Morgan and John about age; my age etc..and i ahve to tell ya that I LOVE my 30's! They are much much better than my 20's. Something changed in me for the better and I don't want to be in my 20's ever again...makes me wonder how I will feel in my 40's??hmmmmm????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well being forty five-I have tos ay even if you won't believe me-that I DID find that many joys of life didn't begin till forty. Hope you're feeling better. But I have to say also that the picture is a hoot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok so u complain because..i never write then when i do ..i don't even get any love...whats up w/that..what physco btw?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. u say phsyco like he's michael myers or something. Hey alex, CALL ME ALREADY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Tanya! I was so surprised to see you on our homeschooling blog! How did you find it??
    :):)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm excited that I was among the chosen to view your family blog ;-) And I'm a bit insulted that no psychos find me interesting enough to comment on MY BLOG! You're all just more beautiful than me! :-)

    ReplyDelete