"I'm pressed but not crushed,
Persecuted not abandoned.
Struck down but not destroyed."
Ever hear that song? Yeah, that's kinda what I've been singing lately. And telling myself. I'm not crushed, abandoned or destroyed. I'm trading my sorrows. Or at least trying to.
I have not felt like blogging, obvious by my lack of posts, huh?
Um, what can I say.... Oh, school is going... well, going. It's too soon to say yet, but I think we'll do fine. I'm doing lots better at getting up very early to accomplish what I need to before I face the day w/ the kids. And we were blessed by a very unexpected source, financially, so I was able to get the rest of the books I needed and was praying for. They should be here Monday- I splurged and spent 5 dollars more on the speedy delivery!
Oh, also, I lost 5 pounds (and that was weighing myself the day before... you know... water weight, bloating, and all around yuck). So, I'm stoked about that. I'm not putting a # on what I want to get to, I just know how I want to look and feel. And, physically, so far so good. I stopped my migraine medicine about 2 months ago, and haven't had one in about 5-6 weeks. Watching the crap I put in my body makes a HUGE difference. Of course, I inhaled the dark chocolate covered almonds my hubby bought me, but I had to. No choice- PMS is beyond will power. So, blah, blah, that's my weight stuff.
And, I think that's all for today. I'm gonna go put up some pics on my family blog. If you're chosen, go see 'em. (i hate creepiness) Then, I'll go feed my family supper. Is my life thrilling, or what? I'm kinda wishing it was bedtime, though...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Good job on the weight loss. I actually got school started the day after being discharged from the hospital. Everyone kept telling me I shouldn't. But being in pain and recovering doesn't mean I can't do some work and the idleness of the boys was getting to me. It feels good to get back at it. Don't you just enjoy he routine of doing school? After the accident it was the one thing I was so grateful for as I looked back...thinking I almost just lost it all..that I had these boys here in my home day in and day out to teach. What a blessing!
ReplyDeleteThats great that you lost 5lbs! Every little bit helps towards reaching that bigger goal!
ReplyDeleteI am doing good myself too! So we can rejoice together! :)
ok.. well
ReplyDeletemy e-mail is allyownsu@gmail.com
and haha your hiliarous. it was only really short cuz its from last year and i grew ALOT!
hey lady or shall i say my long lost friend? I'm doing better now and i'm back on track, if u catch my drift. Congrads on the weight loss, i went shopping today and guess what i bought..well besides potatoes...salad wow..times have changed..anyways..i'm thinkin shepherds pie...hmmm...should i wait till i come back from honduras next time???LOL...i love you!
ReplyDeleteHey! Where have you been!!?!? I hope everything is okay! Tracey
ReplyDelete