You call going to the grocery store a field trip.
You can teach a third grader math while simultaneously pulling a four year old off the top of the piano.
You call washing dishes and folding laundry "Home Ec."
You can create an art project out of empty water bottles.
Your bathroom is labeled the "Teacher's Lounge"
You hide in the bathroom just so you can have 5 minutes all to yourself, and the kids still follow with their schoolwork, begging you to check it.
You have ever had a day when all your kids learned was how long it took you to continually holler before the dog ran around in circles, and passed out.
You have ever laughed about "communication elimination" and know what sound is required for you to make in order for it to happen! :)
Anyone else?
******I read this here, and begged to borrow it, so I could post it! The writer of this blog was very generous, and shared with me! Not many people are willing to share these days; she must be a homeschooling mommy! *****




LOL!
ReplyDeletehahahahahaha...either their homeschoolers..or part of your family..lol. I love you guys.
ReplyDelete