Monday, September 15, 2008

He Got it!

My husband (can I just say Josh, and assume everyone will know who that is?)... Okay, I'll start over.
Josh got the job. We've been waiting and praying and waiting and praying. This has been quite a long time in coming, so I can't wait to see where this road leads us. I am so happy for him. He is such a good worker, so smart; that I can't imagine why they didn't scoop him up a long time ago!
As for the changes it means for us; I suppose the main one will be moving. We'd discussed a LOT of options, but we'll be moving out of this great big house near farm country and back into the city. (I won't say what city, cuz now I'm afraid of weirdo stalkers, but you who know me, know where I'll be) That will be a big adjustment. The house is smaller, one less bedroom, tiny yard, and did I mention it's in the city? Not city like Manhattan, but city by our standards. We've been so blessed to have lived here. It was so nice to just be... away from it all. But now we'll have the conveniences of living within 10 minutes of everyone we know and every store we could want.
I am excited because this is a new phase for us. I LOVE new phases, new beginnings, fresh starts, transformations. I am so grateful for this one. I can not wait to see where it leads us. Every "new" thing, phase, whatever just thrills me because it is one more step removed from the past, one step closer to where we want to be.
I thank God for second , or 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th...okay you get it, chances. I thank Him for answered prayer. I thank Him for opportunities. I thank Him for .... everything.
Psalm 6:9 The Lord has heard my supplication, the Lord will receive my prayer.

5 comments:

  1. I love your bright new layout. And yay, I'm so happy for you that he got the job!Whoooooo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Changes are hard, but God is faithful. How exciting. Praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! I'm so happy for you guys! I always love a new start - I think this is fantastic! BTW - I just posted a new blog entry I know you'll like. lol. be sure to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! So exciting! I love new beginnings too adn in the last few years I have had LOTS of them moving from state to state!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praise God for new phases. It shows we trust Him

    ReplyDelete