Needless to say, that kind of made my day. Never mind that the doc was like a linebacker (are linebackers the big ones in football? oh, well, you get my point!) . Nor was he being flirtatious; he was a nice professional man, who seemed concerned w/ explaining things to Josh and putting him at ease.
And I did my weigh in today. I am now within 3.5 pounds of weighing what I did before I had kids. Before I had ANY kids. Those of you that know me know how long ago that was! I'm really excited. Please don't think I'm bragging, or that I'm vain. Self-esteem is not my strong point, never has been. It's just nice to have set a weight loss goal and just about reach it. I've never done that before either!
Okay, that's it for my rant for today. Thanks for putting up with my bumbling and attempting to get my point across! I'll leave you with this...
Let us not become weary in doing good,
for at the proper time we will reap a harvest
if we do not give up.
Galations 6:9




LOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!! Small Petite?????? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLOL! That is great! I am five eight and I don't feel too petitie either. I had someone call me that once saying, "Look how little she is!" Say what? You go girl!
ReplyDeleteTo Joshua- You are grounded until youre 105 and not allowed to ever touch another musical instrument; or listen to any music for that matter. you'll be getting your teeth extracted without valium or novocaine or any other 'put down' medicine. And there will be no pain medicine afterwards, no resting; you'll have a full school schedule when we get home and all of your chores. Hm. love you.
ReplyDeleteGreat job on your weight loss! I know what its like to have accomplished a goal you have set to acomplish! Good for you!!
ReplyDelete