Thursday, May 14, 2009

Recital Pics... well, some of them...

First of all, I won a drawing on another blog for a dvd! Yipee! I never win anything. Seriously! My kids beat me at every single game we play. Even Andrew beats me at memory. So, I am excited!
Here are some pics from the recital...



Josh & Maddy playing "Lord Reign in me" while Josie sings.



Part of 'the band', Maddy & Lizzie.


okay, so i'm having major issues uploading pics here... so, for now, enjoy these two, and I'll be back later to try more. So odd...

Oh, do you like the new 'widgets'? I found the coolest page with all Proverbs 31 graphics. I love it. Now, if only I truly were that proverbs 31 woman... Be patient w/ me, I'm headed there, slowly but surely!

2 comments:

  1. I love that song & your pictures are great!! Looks like they did so well...

    Have a blessed weekend!

    ~Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suck at the memory game too - one day, we'll have to play, and see who is worse. I bet it's me! :-)

    ReplyDelete