I was walking Dex this afternoon, and I filled my lungs with crisp, cool, fall air. It was so nice. Refreshing. I've never been a fan of fall- I've always been a summer girl. I suppose, in my old age ;-) I'm enjoying the finer things in life. Or at least changing some of my preferences.
I've been a bit sad, knowing we have a very short time left at this house. I really do love it; it's perfect for our family. But I also know that there are plans laid for me that I am completely unaware of. So I will enjoy the next week and living in the country. I will be thankful for the time we were able to spend here. I will move into the city with a good attitude and know that the future is an adventure waiting to happen.
Speaking of adventures, I'm loving my Red Sox. Who saw the game last night? It was awesome. That was a fun night spent w/ Josh. We were totally bummed most of the evening; then wound up laughing and having a great time. I'm glad we have that; along w/ many other things; in common.
Co-op is going well. The kids really like it. Josh and Josie are challenged in their presidential physical fitness class. The younger ones love playground games. And I'm glad they're learning games that I grew up with even though they're not in 'school'. I loved playing 4- square. Anyone else?
Well, I suppose I've taken enough advantage of my quiet time here. My 2 oldest are at one friend's house. The next 2 @ another's. And my little monster is sleeping like an angel on my bed. I think I'll go join him...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




hey woman-
ReplyDeleteI finally wrote a new post, i figured i'd let you know in case you gave up on trying to keep up with me..lol.. Love ya
It's exciting looking ahead to plans the L-rd hs for us. I love new adventures and G-d has given me so many.His plans are always so much better than anything we could dream up on our own. :)
ReplyDeleteI have been in this one house since we got married almost 25 years ago. It think moving would be exciting but then I have never done it. I pray it is a blessing for you and your family. We are in a co op too. Sometimes I wonder if it is worth the effort to get up and go out and all the money etc...but the boys enjoy their gym class and one other and seeing other home schooled kids.
ReplyDeleteGreetings! It was nice to "meet" you on my blog. I see you are a Christian too. Awesome! I found a similar Amish root beer recipe on another mom's blog. You may have seen that one as well. Hope your experiment goes well. Best wishes!!
ReplyDelete