Sunday, October 26, 2008

We're in

I guess I don't even have to write anything, my title says it all! :-)

No, not really. Things went really smoothly. I tend to stress over, uh, stressful situations (duh) and so does Josh, so we were a time bomb waiting to go off this weekend. But we didn't. We got along great; and did sooo much work together. We really are a good team.

We were so blessed to have the help we had this weekend. I had to ask for some, which I don't like to do (pride, I guess), but our friends and family were so generous.

We are actually quite comfortable, too. Something I wouldn't have believed possible 2 days ago. And here I sit, with Internet access, all the children asleep in their new rooms, and some semblance of order in my home.

God is good.

5 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you're in and comfy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad things went well. I want pictures. Its fun putting a home with a place..hehehehe.
    No seriously I would love to see your new home! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea! What an accomplishment. THAT is a lot of work. I ask God to bless your new dwelling that His Spirit be upon your home and in your hearts. That He lead you on your new paths and bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey i started a new blog just for my poetry. Called The Poetic Punch. It's on blogger. So add me to ur friends list..love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea, wow, I think I missed reading why you moved. I will go back and look. Post pics!!!

    Yea, poor you in the 50 degree weather. Mmmm

    ReplyDelete