Friday, October 3, 2008

I just had to share this one...

As we were sitting in a restaurant the other day, Andrew peeled a scab off, and had a drop of blood on his arm. He of course, needed a band aid. After searching my pocketbook for one, I told him I didn't have one. He then started to rummage through my purse. My attention wandered elsewhere until he said, "I found one". I looked to see him proudly waving a tampon in the air, singing, "I found a band aid, I found a band aid!"
Thank the Lord for empty restaurants on a Tuesday evening!

5 comments:

  1. okay that is too funny!! I bet you were soooo embarassed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah thats so funnyyy. Figures he would do that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please tell me you let him try to put it on! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cum u didnt tell me that! probably because i would have purposely announced it very loudly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is HYSTERICAL! My friend did something similar, only it was desperation in an airport, child cut foot, bleeding profusely, only had a maxi pad, problem solved!

    ReplyDelete