Saturday, October 11, 2008

Happy 100th post!

Lots of little tidbits of info. My 3 year old just creamed me at memory. I am not kidding. I didn't go easy on him or even give him hints. I wanted to win. My 6 year old came in a close second. I lost. wow.

I have recently reconnected w/ an old friend. There's lots to expand on, so I wont. I'm just thankful to have found her again. And I pray that she sees the difference in me, cuz I was a WAY different person when we used to hang out.

My darling Josalynn Faith, my oldest girl, celebrated her 10th bday today. We had a great day. I'll post pics soon, and my tribute to her, but I had to mention her. My 2nd child in the 'double digits'. Wow. Time flies. Another new era in our lives.

And now, I'm off to watch my Red Sox win (optimism, hopefulness and prayer) game 2 w/ my hubby. I love hanging out w/ him watching "our team".

4 comments:

  1. Don't expect that memory thing to get any better! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol - let me know when I can hire your kids. My memory is shot to ... well, you know where! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I put my new daily blog address on my weight loss blog.

    ReplyDelete