Sunday, July 6, 2008

I dunno...

I came online about 45 minutes ago to type this great post. But then I got sidetracked by SOMEONE!!!! And now I don't remember what I was going to write about! And I'm too tired to think about it! Thanks, you know who you are, Ms. I-can-chat-on-facebook-and-type-my-OWN-blog-at-the-same-time!
So, I'll just encourage you all to go see this until tomorrow, or whenever I remember what I was going to write about!

Oh, yes, I remember one thing: I had a wonderful 4th of July weekend, by the way. Also had lots to think about. I read 2 very different blogs about Independence Day. Are we truly independent? Or even as independant as we think we are? Or are we dependant on those who run our country, those who gave us our freedoms, or those who fight for our freedoms; while complaining about the war? Are we dependant on our Maker, Creator, Savior, without whom, we would have NO freedom whatsoever? Or are we claiming to be dependant on Him, while living wholly dependant on ourselves?
Just some thoughts to ponder, I hope they make sense and make you think, just a little.


AND A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LITTLEST WHO TURNED 3 ON SATURDAY!

Goodnight, Mr. Miagi! >:o LOL!

4 comments:

  1. Okay, miss-I-almost-have-a-teenager, 2 books that are a must read. The AGe of Opportunity by Paul Tripp and Do Hard Things by the Harris twins. They will change your life and the life of your adolescent! You'll look forward to this time instead of dreading it. (not that you do)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too funny!
    What a cutie...Our youngest wasn't "planned" either, but he was a great surprise and certainly planned of God! Hus to you! Thanks so much for your lovely comments on my blog! They mean so much! Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. big woop. im a man... i gots a big boy job now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG - your son cracks me up - but I digress! Be careful or Miagi may attack! >:o

    And on another note - I believe that Freedom is a state of mind!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete