Oh, yes, halfway there. Do the years fly by for anyone else? I am amazed at the passing of time. It truly does fly, especially when you're having fun.
I am halfway through my Bible reading plan. Wow. I'm glad I'm still with it. I do have a tendency to not finish stuff- like laundry and cleaning! But It has blessed me in amazing ways. It is a habit now, also. If I don't read in the mornings, I notice it. In my 'schedule' and in my soul. By the way, if anyone doesn't know, I've been doing a 'Bible in a year' thing. Here is something I read this morning, it touched me, I hope it touches you:

"Come, let us return to the Lord. He has torn us to pieces but he will heal us; he has injured us but he will bind up our wounds. After two days he will revive us; on the third day he will restore us, that we may live in his presence. Let us acknowledge the Lord; let us press on to acknowledge him. As surely as the sun rises, he will appear; he will come to us like the winter rains, like the spring rains that water the earth."
Hosea 6:1-3
He truly does bind up our wounds. I am living evidence of that. He does revive us- He did for me. He is like the spring rains that water the earth, He waters my soul, to bring new life. And I am so thankful; words can't express how much; that He is who He is.




Hmmmm. I like it...Blessed by you today.
ReplyDeleteYes. Hmmmmm. It did touch me. Loved the pic... Needed the verse! Thank you! You were used of God today!
ReplyDeleteI needed to read that right now, thank you for blessing me with that verse.
ReplyDeleteI love that scripture. It has always touched me! I too am evidence that He binds up our wounds! :)
ReplyDelete