
Can ya guess? Huh, can you, can you?
Yup, we're going to the Sox game tomorrow. I am beyond excited. Josh got tickets from a lady at work today. He called me up this afternoon, and told me to get a sitter for tomorrow night. It took some finagling (is that really a word? Ooh, it is, I spell checked.) but it's all set, we should be there in plenty of time for the 7:05 first pitch.
We went to a game last year; that was my first trip to Fenway park. I absolutely loved it. I couldn't believe I had lived in Mass for most of my life, and never been there. We took the T, which was a nightmare- we ended up walking for ever cuz we got on the wrong one! You know we're driving straight in tomorrow.
Yup, we're going to the Sox game tomorrow. I am beyond excited. Josh got tickets from a lady at work today. He called me up this afternoon, and told me to get a sitter for tomorrow night. It took some finagling (is that really a word? Ooh, it is, I spell checked.) but it's all set, we should be there in plenty of time for the 7:05 first pitch.
We went to a game last year; that was my first trip to Fenway park. I absolutely loved it. I couldn't believe I had lived in Mass for most of my life, and never been there. We took the T, which was a nightmare- we ended up walking for ever cuz we got on the wrong one! You know we're driving straight in tomorrow.
I started getting into baseball a few years ago; as Providence would have it that was the year 'the curse' was broken, and the world series was won ( you'd have thought I won the thing myself!). Baseball is just a cool sport, but it is also an area where Josh and I can bond. Lame, I'm sure you're thinking. But look at it this way, we get to spend about 8 straight hours together tomorrow, w/o children, and we are looking forward to it like a kid at Christmastime. And there's be no chance for an argument, spat, or even disagreement: We're rooting for the same team!
I know, I know, I'm rambling, can't help it. I'm just soo excited. We haven't even been on a date since I don't remember when. I couldn't have asked for a better night out w/ my husband. Stay tuned for pictures. Last year I took a couple w/ my phone, and Manny Rodrigues was the size of a tic-tac. I'm taking the camera this time, and praying for better seats. And pray for a win, we're due one!
Sorry for the rant people, I just had to do it.
YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!




Have a GREAT time. GO SOX!
ReplyDeleteHave a great great time! Love the pic!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! God is just awesome!
ReplyDeleteHave a great time!
are you excited or something???
ReplyDeleteLOL!:)
Did you get my email?