Saturday, July 26, 2008
Things only a mother can say...
"Who put my dustpan in the freezer?"
"Don't you dare pee on Dexter!"
"You can tie your feet together tomorrow. Right now, it's time for bed."
"That spanking did not hurt. Now stop crying or you'll get one that does." (I never said this, I swear...)
"Don't point that gun at your brother."
"...okay, but if you drown, I'm not gonna save you."
" Take that sock off of the dog's face, right now!"
"I think it's time to let Miow out of the pillowcase."
" A band-aid will NOT help your headache. I promise... no, I am not just being mean... fine, but you will need a band-aid for when you rip your hair out... no, you can NOT shave your head...good idea, put the band aid on your forehead instead...*prayer following...Lord, give me strength* "
I'm sure there are more, but these are the ones I've said this weekend. And it's only Saturday. If my confessions shock you, then you need more children!
**********Dexter is our dog, and Miow is our cat. Poor animals.*********
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Too funny!
ReplyDeleteA great chuckle...hang in there mom...these are the good ol' days...then it's: "No you can't lie on the couch with your girlfriend and no you can't drive with five of your friends and no you can't come home at 4 AM! LOL! I have never said these either but there are been some similiar ones! LOL!~
LOL!:)
ReplyDeleteMotherhood!:)
Come stay a day or two at my house...:)
LOLOLOLOL can i just say i love your kids?!?!?!? I miss you guys, i've called a gazillion times this week, apparently, ur mad at me or something.. Anyways, you have great kids, treasure your time with them, and learn from them, just as they learn from you..childlike faith, how many times do we ask God for a bandaid though it won't help us? How many times, do we think " shaving our head" will be fun? You get to see what God has to deal with, in such a big way, treasure those times..
ReplyDelete