Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Quotes & Pics

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Brief Thoughts On the Subject of Doubt
by
Charles Haddon Spurgeon

If you believe a thing you want evidence, and before you doubt a thing you ought to have evidence too. To believe without evidence is to be credulous, and to doubt without evidence is to be foolish.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's a quote I wanted to share. Nothing much else to say. Here are the kids on the new slip 'n slide. Should'a posted them on my family blog, but oh well...










7 comments:

  1. Hi! I was coming here to say hi and I haven't seen you much on my blog. Hope you are doing ok? Can I pray about anything for you?
    My kiddos have a slip and slide too and they love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 bad u dont love me.. cause if u did u would have invited me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo when do i get to try out the new slip and slide? LOL..totally just kidding, don't wanna break any bones..i've been known to do that...lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. oohhh, the green grass is SO beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, we're in the brown desert. We do have grass in our backyard and when I got married, that was one thing I told my husband I wanted. To even have grass in the winter. (rye) because I grew up with a brown, dead yard. I love green, foliage, gardens. So I guess I am misplaced in Arizona!
    I lead worship from the piano at our Homemakers group. Sing on the worship team at Scottsdale Bible. My daughter plays guitar and violin and sings and has a heart to lead worship!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's been almost a week since you're last posting... I'm sending out the feds!

    ReplyDelete
  7. justs topping by to tell you I miss your blogs!:) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete