OR

I have been dwelling, okay obsessing, on an idea lately. I have given it much prayer. Much thought. Much mind-time. I can honestly say, now, that I have given it completely to the Lord. And I am at peace with that. I am praying for direction from Him. I can pursue this on my own accord, there is no aspect of sin involved; that is not my concern. My concern is whether or not I pursue this path, is it the Lord's will for my life, right now? Which path will He lead me down?

(I spent about 20 minutes searching for a picture of a path with more than 2 choices of ways to go, couldn't find one, settled for this one. You get the picture. Ha, no pun intended)
ANYWAY... I have already received answers, to some of my petitions to Him. Granted, I wish He'd just send me an email, it would make things sooo much easier. But I see the opportunity for my faith to grow and stretch. I see my dependence on Him growing stronger, and my dependence on me, lessening.
Initially, I was gung-ho with pressing forward, regardless of any one's opinion. Bad idea. As a believer, I know I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me (Phil 4:13). I want to do this. But I want to do it with HIS strength. I also know that if I delight myself in the Lord, He will give me the desires of my heart (Psalm 37:4). And I have learned through past experiences that He alone knows the innermost desires of my heart.
I am at peace, content, happy with the decision I have made. I know that my prayers are heard (Proverbs 15:29). I know what I want. And I know that my Father in heaven knows that, too. I trust Him. And I also have a good feeling, that He will be opening doors for me, paving my way, directing my every step. And how blessed am I that I don't need to stress anymore, because, yes for a while I was. (Me! Can you believe it? LOL) He's got it under control. Better still, He knows the outcome. Phew, what a load off my mind.




I was just coming to ask you where you were and here you are!!
ReplyDeleteYou didn't email me back yet! :)
Can I know what it is your praying about?? You can email and tell me if you want too! I would love to know?? :):)
I am glad that you are resting in G-d;s hands! :) It's a good place to be! :)
Haven't seen you at my blog lately!???
oh~ I miss you!! :):)
ReplyDeleteI'm dying to know what's up in your life that has you at such a crossroads. Been there girlfriend! So glad you're taking it to God!
ReplyDeletexox
hey! don't leave me in the dark!?!?! what did you decide? :-)
ReplyDeleteI often wish I had a burning bush to talk to. So glad you waited. So glad you found peace about your path. I liked you pictures!
ReplyDeleteJust have to apologize. I didn't mean to be like, "Nah, nah, na-na nah, I have a secret and I'm not telling." And no, I'm not telling. Well 1 person knows. And she's not telling. ARE YOU????
ReplyDeleteI only meant to share what I'm learning. THAT was the point of this post. You missed the point. Jeepers.
AND nobody commented on my very clever pun! Did you get it? Did you chuckle?
But I thank you for the encouraging , uplifting words.
KISSES & HUGS!!!
because you are one of the only ones who reads my blog. It is like talking just to you. Ha SO here...
ReplyDeleteT-what are you up to, typing a blog that makes everyone so curious. I don't want to know. Don't call me or tell me. NOT!
Have a great day. I can not sand in the rain. Happy day...