Friday, June 13, 2008

Is 24 hours enough for me today?

I really do not have time to blog today. But since it appears the public is concerned about me, here I am. Confession: not really the public, just one friend, who knows I am still alive, since I email her random questions about 3 times a week, but I feel special, so here I am.
Here is my to do list for today.
  • Cut the grass. Usually done on Saturday, but there aren't enough hours in tomorrows day, so I must find the hours today.
  • Grocery Shop.
  • Library. Anyone else have a bigger library overdue fee than say, credit card debt?
  • Clean my house. This is a daily thing. But I still gotta do it. Hubby loves to come home to a clean place, so I love to do it for him. Most days.
  • Dress Rehearsal with Josie. Again. Recital is tomorrow. She is stressing, therefore, I am.
  • Sew strap on her costume. I DON'T SEW! Lord, help me.
  • Watch my children. You might think, duh. Well, you didn't find Andrew on the roof yesterday, I did. Watch children is now posted as a sign hanging from my head. Yes, Andrew will be 3 next month. On the roof. Lord, help me.
  • Already spent time in the Word today. But this is so important. I am thankful I did it already. It centers me for my day, keeps me focused.
  • Set up everything for tomorrow. I am meeting a friend very early tomorrow. My dad is coming over to babysit the kids for a few hours. I MUST have every little thing in place, labeled, organized, or he will have a melt down. I am just glad I found a sitter.
  • Cook dinner.

Okay, that's all folks. As a mom, I'm sure more things will crop up. I'm glad I have a list, though. I love lists. Now I'll just keep this page up, and will feel sooo accomplished as I get each item done. I pray I get each item done. Please forgive me for not visiting all of your blog pages today. I just haven't got the time.

8 comments:

  1. On? the? Roof?!?!?! Dear God help us. Rebekah has gotten into a lot of stuff I never thought I'd have to worry about--her sisters never gave me a BIT of trouble, I swear--but she hasn't gotten out on the roof yet. Oh no! I'm giving her ideas! :) Enjoy your day! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have days like that too dear sister. I just keep saying to msyelf all day long under my breath: I can do all thing through Christ who gives me strength.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That is a shocker. I left a kid home and drove away. He was asleep in his carseat, buckled in, and his 1 year old sister said, "where's the baby?"
    I like lists too. Somehow, having written it down, makes me accountable to get it done! God gives you just what you need! Blessings on you

    ReplyDelete
  4. i guess he learned that from me didnt he?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a good thing you posted, because I was just about to put our an Amber Alert on your butt! :-) Good luck trying to keep the kids on the ground floor!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hear and feel your pain...Mother's day 2007---I put the kids in the living room to watch a Thomas video...I was in my room, decluttering and listening to a bible study. Next thing I know..they are chasing the dog down the sidewalk, on the same block as ours, but still a block away, kitty-corner to our house. I was so scared! Kids are the reason I have gray hair!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahahahaha...the roof huh?!?!?!?! I love that child of yours...he's a daigle thru and thru huh? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you forgot to say call tim and tell him how great he is

    ReplyDelete