Have you ever sat down to pray, but had no words?
You can only utter, "God..."
And rest assured, that He knows your words of your heart,
that you yourself do not even know.
Have you ever tried to cry out to God,
but you were so empty inside, you were lacking even tears?
You know that feeling you get,
when you are underwater
and you know,
It is time to get up, that you need air,
IMMEDIATELY!?
Have you ever felt that type of desperation
to look up,
to seek the Giver of Air?
As I attempted to plead to my Savior
I realized I had no words,
nothing to convey the depths of my sorrow,
adequate descriptions for my hurt.
So shortly after sitting there, feeling hopeless,
unable to speak
unable to cry
I received an answer; peace.
He filled the void inside of me,
not with solutions, words or tears.
He simply did what He does best;
alleviated all my fears.
Monday, June 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Beautifully said. Amen! God is amazing! Thank You, Jesus! Hugs to you dear sister.
ReplyDeleteIsn't G-d's peace so amazing? I too have expereienced His peace in times of great sorrow, hurt and worry. :)
ReplyDeleteWe serve and amazing Saviour!
Beautiful :-) I hope you are doing okay ...
ReplyDeletethat sounds like it would make a good rap!
ReplyDeletePeace is a wonderful answer.
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my blog. I love to open it and see comments. Do people come up to you and say they enjoy reading your blog, but don't leave comments? I get that a lot, but it feels strange to know they read it and never say anything on it. Guess I just have to get over that.
I think you would LOVE the Keepers of the Home curriculum. And there's Contenders of the Faith for boys. Here is our blog of this year: http://keepergirls.blogspot.com and on it is the website link too.
And my email is tutens@cox.net if you have any questions.
Blessing.
Amen! God is SO good. I'll never get over how such a great God could possibly care about the tiny details in my little life, you know? :)
ReplyDeleteWhy have you kidnapped AHT, and when will you be returning her?
ReplyDelete