- Milk - 2 separate times
- Juice - apple juice, which mothers know is the equivalent of... honey?
- Coffee Grinds - an entire basket. Not just spilt, splattered.
- Doggie Prints - from one end of the house to the other. Because you know it rained today.
I felt the need to share these things with you. My clean floors are no longer. Every time I mop, something like this happens. And I vow to never mop again. No, I am not a slob. Just a woman tired of mopping for no reason.
I have actually considered doing the floors, and then intentionally spilling something on them, just to speed up the inevitable. Will I do it? Nah, I do appreciate the shine of clean hardwood floors, however long the gleam may last.
Shall I also rant about my bathrooms? Why on earth did I potty train five children, only to have three boys who only urinate in the vicinity of the toilet??? Or small boys who have 'pee-pee wars', I kid you not. Why must I always take a seat, and stand with my entire backside (not a small target, I admit) wet? Again, why do I clean the toilets? Every day?
Okay, I've been gross enough. I am thankful that I have daughters willing - like they have a choice- to help me. I am SO thankful that I have been diaper bag free for almost a year now. And I guess I should be thankful that I have 2 toilets to clean. Everyday.
Life is good. I am also thankful to all of my blogfriends. You encourage me. And I love to read your comments, they always make me smile. But why the heck are y'all so nosy?




Yep.. Never fails that when I mop the kitchen floor someone spills either milk or juice! You are not alone. AND don't EVEN talk to me about boys and bathrooms...nope...Can't even go there...It's U-G--L-Y! LOL!
ReplyDeletei dont have pee-pee wars. i havnt had a pee-pee war in like 3 months... J-K! its just sammy and andrew who spray everywhere!
ReplyDeleteI am sooooooooo glad I am not the only one who sits down and my backside gets all wet. Now I almost always check the toilet seat before I sit down. BOYS!! They keep you hopping!
ReplyDelete