Anyway, it was such a blessing to me! I'm amazed at how God knows the desires of my heart, even those I'm to embarresed to pray for, and blessed me with them. Godly women who I can get to know better, who
Kim, Zumba queen, who can shake it like any Puerto Rican in my family, probably better, and who loves the Lord, and whose daughters are sweet and loving (Rebekah cuddled
Connie (whose picture I somehow just deleted, gotta fix that, after I type). She's the coolest. Man she's got her kids in check, I'm impressed, yet she's not a drill Sargent. Her kids are so cool and down to earth, yet you know they respect their Creator. She's another who loves the Lord, has a heart for kids (she puts me to shame), and she can shake her groove thing too! And again, a beauty, not just her face, but her countenance.
Notice the slightly frumpled appearance of us. Oh 'I 'forgot' to take my picture, like Connie suggested. Too bad,
ANYWAY... I had a blast. I needed some 'girl time' even surrounded by a thousand kids! Thank God for Friendship and laughter. What a great idea He had, huh?




Sounds like lots of fun!
ReplyDeleteAmbra
sooo should i write how upset i am that ya'll didn't call me..or should i write about how i soo could have found a ride or should i just say..i see how it is..i guess i'll go with that one..
ReplyDeleteYay that was so much fun!! We SO need to do that again soon.
ReplyDelete