Monday, February 11, 2008

My new car

Yay! Here it is. My new car. I drove it home today. This is not an actual picture, cuz it is way too dark here for me to go outside and take a picture. But it's this year, make, model & color! I love it. I am so thankful to not be driving my heap anymore. The children have been threatened with physical harm and emotional turmoil if they so much as think of making a mess in this car. (my last car looked like a hazardous waste site!) So, although it's not a sports car- those days are long gone- it is still an awesome car. I love it! And I gotta thank my hubby for getting it for me. Isn't he great?!
**edited to add @ 7:30 am** I'm a twit. My car has a black band around the bottom. Guess I didn't notice it in the dark. and I don't know how to delete pictures here w/o deleting the whole blog. so, mine is almost just like this. Mine is better ;0

5 comments: