So, I just feel so yuk about myself today. As I was working out, I realized; my skin is the consistency of play-doh. And, yeah, everyone loves play-doh, but not attatched to their bodies. I am thouroughly disgusted. I do realize the weather is terrible today, tis the season for winter blues, and I'm pms-ing bigtime. But I still feel yuk.
I feel I'll never 'get there' with my diet/weight loss/get in shape thing. I'm stuck at my current weight {yah, not tellin #'s here}, and have been for months. So frustrating. I can't blame my kids anymore; Andrew's two and a half.
Well, there's my rant for today. I need to go shower. Oh, I've also vowed not to look at myself naked for a month. Big sacrafice, huh? But that way, if I do make any progress, I'll notice it that way, as opposed to checking myself daily and saying, 'Ugh, no change'.
I guess I need to focus on what God's been bringing to my mind lately about being fearfully and wonderfully made. And if He likes me, I better like myself a little better. Besides, I'm cute on the inside, and that's what matters... Right???
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




dude..shut up..ur a hot mama..lol! Anyway, your an amazing woman of God, mother and friend. That is a lot of wonderful right there. Stop worrying about your outward appearance so much, being ocd about it is going to discourage you more then encourage you. Leave it in God's hands trust Him. Work on believeing that He loves you, and created you beautifully. I think your beautiful..of course i'm just heather, but your beautiful to me inside and out. Anyway, i love ya..keep your focus on loving Him because when all eyes are on Him, you will be able to love yourself more. Love ya..dork..muah!
ReplyDeleteIt's the thought that counts. That is what I heard anyway. of course, I say that as I eat hershey kisses and try and think of another excuse to miss the gym for the third day in a row. It is going to snow tonight? I hope so...
ReplyDelete