
What a bummer. I kept waking up last night (due to Andrew's incessant crying) and replaying that horrible play when the Giants scored. I was really down about it. Like it affects me at all. Those Patriots are all still paid a gazillion dollars, and will still play football next year. And do they need my feeling depressed because they lost? I think not. The world is still spinning, having nothing to do w/ my football team. So I can go on with my life, not getting emotional about sports. That's a man's job anyway. Besides, baseball season is close at hand. YES!!! I can't wait!




Your not the only one who was emotional..i actually cried. It's sad how much emotion we put into sports and other things that really don't matter. Ah but yes..the red sox...they are too going to be starting their reigh of terror upon new york, and all other teams..i can't wait for baseball season to begin..
ReplyDeletepssst...I love your blog! :) And oh, that game was SUCH a bummer. I was glad for the reminder I got today that baseball season is fast approaching! Thank you God for spring! :)
ReplyDelete