Saturday, February 23, 2008

sadness

I just need to tell you all that my Pepere, my dad's dad, passed away this morning. He suffered a heart attack on Thursday night, and we were told there was nothing left they could do for him. My heart and prayers go out to my dad. And to my Memere, and my 2 uncles. This is such a sad time for us. There is not much else to say, just that he will be missed, and we all hope to see him again in heaven. He brought much joy to everyone in his life. This is the first time he ever made me feel sad.
Please keep my family in your prayers.

4 comments:

  1. hey tanya-

    I just want you to know i'm always here for you. And that i will be praying for you guys. God has a plan in all things, and though we may not know what it is, He does, and HE is sooo much bigger then we are. If God is for us, who then can be against us?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry Tanya! The L-rd will bring you comfort!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry for your loss. Papere. Are you French? Thanks for stopping by my blog. Thought I would reciprocate and drop in on you. I will be back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh and by the way..i can see things that are very clear and apparent, and when i said you looked nice it was cause it was very clear and apparent....lol.

    And so on that note..umm..yeah..missed you today at church ALOT! I sat with new people..because you weren't there and who else would i have sat with? Anyway..call me tomorrow or something..i love you..lots

    ReplyDelete