Saturday, February 16, 2008

Under the bed, in the closets, on the floors

Spent a majority of my day today cleaning out. I was amazed at the things we found. Like the 'Z' , 'P', and 'Q' flash cards. Now, we are still working on a, b, c, d, e with Sam. But I am sure that someday, we will get to z. So , when we do, we have the cards. And , you know how some people have dust bunnies? Yeah, we have dust wooly mammoths. So, slaughtered all of those bad boys today. Josie helped me mop the entire downstairs (yes, this is the mopping I was putting off about a month ago) .

~~A side note, I read a friends' blog today who wrote about how the day you mop the floor, someone is bound to spill milk (so sticky!), or throw up on it! Yeah, well , while we ran errands late this afternoon, my dog peed in the house, on my clean floors. And most of you know, I have a little Jack Russel Terrier, about 12 pounds. Well, Sammy spotted the 'puddle' and said, "wow it looks like a elephant peed in here instead of Dex". so, I can sooo relate!!~~

So, that was the jist of my day. Hubby cleaned out the garage, so now we can work out in there. Ask me in a week if we've started doing this yet! Cleaned out the girls closet, which is the size of a small bedroom. We've been so blessed w/ hand me downs, and gifts. Too blessed. So we made some cuts, and will be giving a lot of stuff away. And we still have an abundance of things.

God is good to us, all the time. Even when I'm whiny and complaining about superficial crap. I'm thankful for that.

Oh, and co-op started up again, and the kids all love is, and I think I do too. But that's for another time. I'm pooped. It's time for bed. G'night all!

3 comments:

  1. tanya, just wanted to remin ya you would never be one of those people i need to let go of..dufus. You challenge me, help me, and are one of the greatest blessings God has given me. Thanks for being an awesome friend..and my favorite dork of course. So i actually vaccummed my house today and no sooner did i finish..i dropped some cake on it..yeah..fun stuff..but not all of it luckily..i still had some for breakfast, but half of what i would have eaten. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! half of what you would have eaten. see that, god's got you started already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tanya! I found your site by going to Chris's! I have been thinking about you and I am so glad that I can read what you and your family is up too!
    I have a blog also if you want to check it out.
    http://www.xanga.com/milkmamma
    Much Love! :)
    Ambra

    ReplyDelete