Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Ok, can anyone see this picture, cuz I can't on my computer!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIMMY!!!

The day's almost over, but I have to mention a happy birthday to my brother Timmy (only a select few of us still call him Timmy; to the rest of the world he's Tim). We just got back from dinner a couple of hours ago. Just the adults went to celebrate. I had a blast, I hope everyone else did. We went to the Olive Garden, my favorite restaurant. We had good food, good bread, good wine, good conversation, and good laughs.


It was a great time to relax also, since my wonderful in-laws watched my children. It is so very rare that dinner takes 2 1/2 hours, and w/o me needed to bring anyone potty, or stop any quarrelling.


We also played a new family favorite; ' what I love/don't love about the birthday boy'. I can easily see this becoming a family tradition. We were very silly, goofy and random (that is the perfect word to describe my siblings and me). There is so much I love about my Timmy, but I only said one thing, cuz I don't need to swell his head! And although I was all for the 'what I don't love about Timmy' part of the game, I really didn't have anything to say there.


So, I am thankful for the fun night out that Josh, Mom, Dad, Becky, Marc, Timmy and I had this evening. I've been blessed with a wonderful family. We're not all perfect, but we all love one another. That is without a doubt.

~~I really can't see this picture on my computer. Its supposed to be of Timmy, but I stole it from his myspace, so i'm wondering if that's why it doesn't show up. please let me know what you see. oh, and how to delete it if y'all can't see it. i don't know how to delete pictures. Thanks~
~never mind, Leslie helped, and I don't know how to do that, so i just put a different picture. Isn't he handsome?~

7 comments:

  1. Glad you had such a great time! It is good to appreciate the people in ourlives, recognizing that our imperfections do not detract from the love shared. AND NO I can't see a pic either! I think you have to save to your computer then use photo bucket to create an html code.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see it now. You must have fixed it....Great picture. your kids were great at KSM. Very well behaved...Course I made them say "yes, maam", "no, maam". etc...
    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Tim! by the way...the kids would rather be with grandma and grandpa than with mom and dad. HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to your brother!! :)
    Olive Garden is my favorite rest. too!:):)
    Yes, I know what you mean about getting to eat without being interupted. I rarely get to eat wihtout being interupted. I am nursing my two babies full time and it's always right when I sit down to eat that they want to suckle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see it now. See you aren't computer stupid! You did it! GREAT JOB! Good looking kid!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh - indeed he is very handsome ;-) and yes, I get to still call him "Timmy" :-) which I guess is better than what we used to call him, which was "Little Timmy". Guess he isn't so little anymore!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the special write up! I Love You!

    ReplyDelete