Just wanted to let you all know that today marked our one decade anniversary.
1o years of marriage. Wow. Very exciting.
Granted, we've been together for 13 years, but 10 is still huge.
And we get to go away minus the children tomorrow thanks to hubby's parents. They are a blessing. Haven't done that since before Andrew was born.
I am amazed at all that God has brought us through. I will not bore you all with the details. Just believe me when I say, miracles still occur, because our marriage is one. It is not perfect; is yours? ;-) But it is solid, and I am happy and content and blessed and wouldn't have it any other way.
Let me encourage any of you, God CAN and DOES answer prayer. Even prayer that seems like He wouldn't want to hear, let alone tackle. And he answers them above and beyond what we could even hope for. I'm talking moving mountains here, people.
So, today, amidst my busy life (which goes on regardless of what I'm celebrating; I still gotta take care of my kids!) I just want to thank God for my husband, for the man that he is, and for the life that we share. And I look forward to quite a few more decades together.
Friday, March 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Congratulations! Have a great time. I go next weekend for two nights away for our 24th wedding anniversary. We got married on St. Patrick's Day! LOL! AND I am Irish! We have made it a tradition to go away at least one night for almost every anniversary. It is a definite need to keep a marriage strong. I hope you have a great time and can relax!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary!! We just celebrated our 13th year of marriage in Feb. :)
ReplyDeleteGod is bigger then we ever could even imagine. And HE is in control and is always there. Isn't that amazing? He is working in your heart and changin you and growing the both of you. And it is surely a blessing to all of the people who have seen the miracles of love through your marriage. You both are a blessing to me and i love you guys very much. I'll be praying for you.
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! I totally agree that miracles still occur...I'm a miracle, my marriage is a miracle, my life is a miracle. It seems God likes to work with the most messed up situations and then turn them into something wonderful so we know without a doubt He is here with us. [thanks for stopping by my blog!]
ReplyDelete~Spring
Happy anniversary!!!
ReplyDelete