Happy Day to my son Joshua. My oldest. He is 12 today. It is the end of the day, but I couldn't let the day be complete without making mention of him here. Happy Birthday, my son, I love you dearly.
I will write more about Joshua at www.daigleseven.blogspot.com . Feel free to visit us there.
Saturday, March 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Happy Birthday Joshua!! :):0
ReplyDeletedd is dear daughter and dh dear husband. :)
Tanya,
ReplyDeletewhere did Chris's blog go? I went to read it and it was GONE!??
Happy Birthday Josh. You almost didn't make it! So much for farmers. Tanya, the blog page I wanted was on another site and despite how hard I tried it would not let me use that unless I started over. Also, Tell Ambra to chech her email I forwarded the new address to her....
ReplyDeleteYou are too sweet! My name is Leslie. Maria at Freetofly always refers to me as Leslie. That is okay. Or you can just use ruweary2 or luvmy4sons...whatever you like! Hugs dear sister.
ReplyDeleteI don't know if Zeke learned a lesson. But i sure did; no more tree climbing for awhile! LOL! :):)
ReplyDeleteYep my boys do love the outdoors! Thats for sure and for certain! :)