Wednesday, March 5, 2008

It's Baaaaack

Oh No!
My hubby's sick. Same bug we got. Of course, it's a lot, LOT worse (or so he tells me). I truly do sympathize; being sick is terrible. I just have to chuckle a little bit. Cuz when he's sick, it is the absolute worst form of the illness to ever present itself on earth. Every time. Even the method in which he, uh, hurls, is worse, harder and hurts the body worse than everyone else in the universe. hee hee
I guess I'm being a little mean, so I'll stop now.
I love him dearly, I'll take care of him to the best of my ability. And I'll pray he gets well REAALLLY soon. You all can do the same.
THANK YOU

2 comments:

  1. I hear ya. Hope all gets well soon! It's hard to crucify the flesh while you minister to others...LOL! sounds like you are on the right track!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes I soooooooooooo know what you mean! :):) LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete