Hooray! My new Zumba DVDs came in today. I've been waiting 2 weeks and 1 day- but who's counting. I'm very excited. Did the first on as soon as I got it. It's great. I love it. And, there is a schedule given, that, if followed, you are guaranteed to lose 1 pant size in 10 days. I'm sorry, I just don't believe it. But, I will be following it, just in case. I am tempted to take before and after pictures. But I won't. Who wants a before picture of themselves? Maybe I'll take an after one, if I like the results! LOL!!
Another thing I wanted to mention today was, this day in between Good Friday and Resurrection Sunday. What did Jesus' disciples' and his followers, and everyone do? I look forward to tomorrow's services, and I think of the impact yesterday had on me. But they didn't have the knowledge I have. Admittedly, I have not searched this out in scripture. I am just wondering out loud...
And, the reason I have time to write at 7:30 on a Saturday night, my darling husband took all of the children out. They went to the river about 3 miles away. You'd have thought he suggested Disney when he asked if they wanted to go out. I was in the middle of eating dinner, so he told me to stay put. Would you believe that this is the first time that I have ever been in this house alone? Of course, Dex is here, barking randomly at the windows, freaking me out ( I am the self-proclaimed worlds biggest chicken!). But for the most part, it is quiet. I am enjoying my coffee. I am enjoying typing w/o interruption, and I'm wondering what other 'selfish' things I can cram into the next half hour!
Oooh, I was just reminded of my last post. Prayer.
Guess that's God, huh. I think I'll listen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I love having my before and after pictures! I lost 37 lbs. in 3 1/2 months! WOOHOO!!:) Now I want to lose 15-20 more before August! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat are the DVD's you are doing? I haven't heard of them before??
Wow! Time alone! That is great! Hope you enjoyed it! And I think the dicspiles just stayed huddled and frightened together in the upper room the whole entire Saturday!
ReplyDelete