Monday, March 3, 2008

Titles Stink

I haven't fallen off the earth, I only feel that way.
I've been very busy. And very convicted about how I spend my time. Prioritizing. Spending quality time w/ the kids, not just school, chores, discipline and meals. Keeping my house a home. Making time for my hubby that isn't just for us to vent to each other. Reading my Bible more than just 'doing my time.' Things of that nature.
So, while I continue to flounder here, and figure out which way is up, just wanted to assure all of you that I'm still here- if anyone was wondering.

4 comments:

  1. hope you got my email ok. :) checking here to read up on anything new! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hear ya! Thanks for the notice. So understand!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey chica!

    I haven't really been in touch in a couple days, i'm alive too. I been wicked busy. Getting stuff ready. I'm thinkin of you and praying for you. I love you!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there :-) just checking in. Hope you and the family are doing well! Tracey

    ReplyDelete