Monday, March 24, 2008

Ressurection Son Rise Service


A silhouette of some of the children,
against an almost bright sky.


It's getting brighter...

The sun, just over the horizon.

Son worshippers, singing praises.


Beautiful

The Son is Risen, He is Risen Indeed.

What a wonderful service. A time to reflect and worship. To emphasize the reason we have salvation. To remember what He did, To thank Him for his sacrifice, and praise Him, for he did not remain in the tomb.

Visit our family blog to see the children in their finery. www.daigleseven.blogspot.com We had a wonderful day, celebrating Easter; Resurrection Sunday.

5 comments:

  1. Hey, there, love the pics. It was such a beautiful morning despite my tiredness....
    Dan built the playmobile scene. It was though provoking and the kids enjoyed it. I have been trying to get more pics on for a while now. It takes soooo long...I have no idea how to get the pics off. I think we just plug the cord into the computer and save them to a file and then pick them from there....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pics! Is that gooseberry island? Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL! Thanks so much for sharing! Wish I had been there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad i was able to make it back gor the service. God truly is good. I really really prayed that we would make it back in time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! YEs, thats my word for today! LOL! :)
    We do our big celebration on Pesach(passover) which begins at sundown on April 18th! I am so excited! It's our family's favorite holy day!! :)

    ReplyDelete