
Okay, so I really don't have time to be posting right now. But I had to share a little bit, then I'm off. (funny how SOME people can post 4 times in one day...LOL) I finished my book this morning. And started it again.
Let me tell you, I really have modified my way of thinking about sooo many things. And I've been blessed. Amazingly (is that a word) blessed. Wonderfully blessed.
I look forward to more change, and more sharing with you all what is going on. But you can keep me in prayer, I do still have a lot of work ahead of me. Although it is work I am glad to do, and am anticipating greatly.
I must be off, I have lots to do. Cheerfully, thankfully, no less. .....
*15 minutes later- I was cut off in my 'cheerful, thankful' typing to the sound of 'CRASH', 'Glub, glub, glub, glub', "Oh, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry". Yeah, Josie dropped and spilt a gallon of milk. I do NOT do spills well. And she knows it, hence the apologizing in a fearful voice. And milk is like gold around here (how much does a gallon cost where you are, anyway?). So, I handled that, with not as much grace as I could have, but more than I usually do. Now, I'm gonna go rush, to get done all I need to. Did I mention I need prayer....




That book is a lot to take in. It is amazing how much it can change the way you look at things, the way you make choices...It opened my eyes to so many things. YET...I have also come to realize that each marriage is SO different and the needs are all DIFFERENT...and the actual application of the principles will look different in each marriage. All I can do is apply it to myself and MY marriage and leave other marriages up to God and God alone. Sometimes I have had wrong words on my tongue and wrong thoughts in my head for other women in their marriages and their difficulties...I am learning to be more silent...Sorry about the milk. I often don't do spills well either. Hugs!
ReplyDeletei have this book. did a study with a friend while in WY.
ReplyDeleteAnother really great book you should get and read is Passionate housewives desperate for God.
http://www.amazon.com/Passionate-Housewives-Desperate-Jennie-Chancey/dp/1934554154/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1209597401&sr=1-1
all that stuff below the book title is the link to the book adn what its about on amazon. you will have to copy and paste into your window. :)
ReplyDeletehey where is my email?? :)
ReplyDelete