Just felt like posting this picture of Andrew. Or Loly, to us wierdos. His face says it all. He is the cutest thing. Yet there's a whole lot of mischief brewing in there. He is the reason I don't write here everyday, like I'd like to. He's also the reason I don't exercise or shower every day, or eat normal meals! I love him to death. My baby boy. I'll post his happy face tomorrow, but I'll let you stew on his 'I'm angry at wou' (exact pronunciation there) face for a little while!
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteToo adorable! What a precious face. His angry face even shows a glint of humorous love going on. It is SO busy when they are little...AND busy when they are teens. So many seasons...so much to do. Drink it all in. That is my lesson I am learning more and more and more...as in my post today. I think your boy is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI love it!! What a cutie!:)
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to your email. Love talking about curriculum!:)
he reminds me of "Little Timmy" back in the day!!!! Tracey
ReplyDelete