What a beautiful, warm, sunny, un-New England-like, spring day.
Oh, the children! Did someone say it looks like a daycare???
Connie, Kim and Me. Gosh, I love these ladies!
(please endure the fuzziness, my dearest Josie snapped this pic!)
We met in September (well, we had all played volleyball together in years past; and Connie and Kim have been friends for a few years, but anyway...) Women's retreat. Tears, heartaches, confessions, desires shared = instant bonding. What a blessing to have these girls (ladies, women, what the heck are we, anyway?) in my life.
We had so much fun today. All of our kids get along great. We laughed. Got a sunburn!? I did, anyway. In April. Did I mention where I live? Nuts! But great. And I managed to drive through Providence. A big deal for me.
We had some crazy mishaps around this morning, too. But we prevailed, we endured, we got out. And thoroughly enjoyed the wonderful creations- the earth and friendships- our God has given us. I am so thankful. And exhausted. I Forgot how being in the sun all day drains you. I am now going to bed...




I had SUCH an excellent time today. I wish we all lived closer together...but I am so thankful for the time we get to spend together. Love you guys! :)
ReplyDeleteGreat stuff!
ReplyDeleteThat is so great! Friendships like this are such a blessing in our lives! :)
ReplyDeleteJust had to tell you..NO not one neat freak in the lot. LOL!
ReplyDeletei wish i could have been there with you guys. Thank you for all the prayers. It means alot. I love you!
ReplyDeleteWhere do you live again? ;-) lol - j/k! Looks like fun! Tracey
ReplyDeletethat was fun... but that water was cold!
ReplyDelete