I was typing off a quick email to a friend before I posted. Then my stupid new kitten attacked the computer desk. Why, you ask? Because all of my animals are insane. It is a prerequisite to live with me. You must be nuts. Anyway, he knocked over a cup with just enough milk in it to make a mess, get me wet, and annoy me. Drinks are NOT EVEN allowed on my computer desk.
THEN, after I clean up, I go to add the cup to the already running dishwasher. Does anyone else do that, or is it really bad? Dumb question. I guess it's really bad (even though I do it all the time) because now my *&^$*$&#@* dishwasher won't close right. Meaning it won't work. Meaning it's broken. Meaning I want to type a LOT more of those symbol thingys. Ugh. Again.
I'm going to lay down and read.

And keep voting. Who loves David Cook? I do! Oh, how can I care about American Idol? My dishwashaer is broken. And I had such nice things to write about, too.
*&%#% &%$%#^** %#?>* *&!~`!<*@




I loved both Davids...though I am afraid I felt David A. outperformed David C last night. Both will get record contracts either way.
ReplyDeletesame thing happened to me last night..well at least par tof it! A whole entire cup of tea spilled all over my computer desk! UGH!! Thank goodness nothing was damaged!
ReplyDeleteyou can't tell your oldest to not post comments on your blog, because his comments are a very entertaining part of your blog - I admit it, I'm not ashamed to start making threats. If you make him stop putting comments on your blog I may have to bring you another pet animal. You know, one that the kids want to keep ;-) Oooh... maybe one of those lizards that runs around my courtyard, we have plenty of those to spare ... ;-)
ReplyDelete