
Not my usual 'blog time', but well worthy of an exception. My heart and prayers go out to Steven Curtis Chapman and his family. To endure the type of loss they are enduring, I cannot imagine. I know they have the strength of the Lord to lean on. And without that, I don't know how they would get by.
For any of you that don't know, S.C.C. is a very popular christian artist, has been for years. His youngest 3 daughters are adopted from China. His youngest (the little girl on his lap in this picture) was killed yesterday, after an accident where one of his older sons was backing out of the driveway. There is not much else to say. I just wanted to mention them.
And thank God for the 'hardships' that I have, for they are nothing, in comparison. I am ashamed of my complaining and grumbling. I lift up this family to our God. May He bring you through this time of mourning.




I saw this and have been praying for them. I took two of my sons to a concert of his where he had with him Steve Sainte and the Auca Indian who had killed his fathr. It was an amzaing concert. My third son ran around singing "Diving In" for the longest time. It is a family joke! My heart breaks for them and they are in my prayers.
ReplyDelete