Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Just some random stuff. Again.

Funny how I was itching to be back online, but now I don't really have any desire to blog. I have things to say. Nothing major. But to sit here and type; well, I just haven't wanted to.
But I'll share a little. Um, Josh got a new car for work. Good gas mileage, good price, and he loves it. And good price on his old car. So that is a blessing.
Hmmm, what else? Mother's Day was nice. I got the new Bible I've been asking for. My Josie keeps a great mental list when I say, "If Daddy ever wants to buy me a present, I want ..." Spent time w/ my mom. We got her a wooden outdoor swing. And spent time w/ Josh's family. Tiring day, though. Then last night I had my in-laws over for dinner. That was kinda her mother's day gift.
Hey, how 'bout them Red Sox! I missed the end of last nights game. But I've been enjoying the season. Andrew watches games w/ me. He is now obsessed with 'broken bats'. He always wants to see it since he saw one about 2 weeks ago. So fun to watch baseball w/ a 2 1/2 year old. Oh, less than 2 months til he's 3!
I've completed lesson plans for the remainder of the year. We should be completely done by June 6. Of course, the kids are mortified. We ALWAYS finish in May, just because I've always wanted to be 'done' before the public school kids. Pride? Maybe. But this year we've done a few more days off. And we joined our co-op, which took a lot of home school days. But c'mon, June 6 isn't that bad, is it? I know it's not APRIL, like SOME people! LOL
Well, I suppose I should get to that school work now. They've all done their 'quiet' (Yeah, right!) work, so now I am needed.
What a random post. Oh, well, that's me! Ta ta.

3 comments:

  1. What Bible had you wanted? I said to Lizzy, my 8 year old, here's something I've always wanted, if Dad asks! Funnny. I had wanted a new Bible for my purse. I got it too.

    My kids are actually set to finish the Math they didn't finish. I always try to finish early too, but probably because we're ready to be swimming, it's supposed to be 100 this weekend. But off to CA we go. So school is done for a bit. Finished our co-op yesterday. Sweet times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya I love to finish in April! It's so great to be done! We are enjoying it! hehehehe!! LOL! :)

    Glad you blogged. I had been looking for a new one from ya!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go girl. We are limping through May and with the oldest graduating...there will be no school in June! LOL! well, who knows? I might make them do a math lesson a day all summer just for fun! LOL!

    ReplyDelete