Friday, May 16, 2008

I'm Dying here

No not for real. Migraine. And since I haven't had one in a while, this one is excruciating. This bright computer screen is killing me.
Remember those Kids I've been having issues with? The ones I've considered selling on the black market? The little hellions that thrive on evil behavior? (okay, that's the pain talking) Well, today I cashed in one of my 'ONE HOUR OF SOLITUDE' coupons from Mother's day. And we're going on 2 1/2 hours now. They brought their school to the desks upstairs, although I don't know if they actually completed any, but that is besides the point. And they have Andrew. Which is enough to warrant my pleasure for a long, LONG time.
So, I guess they're not all bad. They must care about me a little bit. Or else they're afraid of "The wrath of Mom when she has a migraine". I guess I'll settle for either one. Now, I'm going back to the couch. Maybe they'll give a reapeat of NKOTB's performance on the TODAY show. Love those guys. And I'm sick enough right now to admit that on the internet. Nah, I can't really watch TV, it hurts too much.
Pray for me.

7 comments:

  1. Is there any sort of mediciane you can get to take with these migraines? John gets them too adn his are so bad he can't even think straight. I ahve only had one and it ws a few months ago and I was ready to tear my head off just so I could feel better. Theya re so painful! :(
    Hope you start feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey butthead-

    Thanks for the encouragement. It always m,eans alot to me. I wasn't trying to blast anyone inparticular, i just had to get stuff out. I don't think your a shmuck either. A butthead maybe but not a shmuck..lol. Tonight is the worship service..i'm kinda of on one of the highs. I went to the hood yesterday..and alot or cool things happened hopefully when i talk to you soon, i fill you in on them. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm SOOO sorry you're havng a migraine. Zomig? Immitrex?Amerge? I hope you have something. Chocolate sometimes does it for me!!! I'm praying for you. (check your email re:friendship bread)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You inspired my blog for Saturday...hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah, we're just afraid of you when you have migraines.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww!! I have never had one, but I can sympathize with rowdy kids when I am not feeling good!

    I have offered to sell mine as well, but no one wants them! LOL...well, thats not true...no one can afford them! a gazillion-trillion-googillion...

    I heart NKOTB too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used to love NKOTB too! I knew I liked you for a reason! Hope this week goes better. Love and prayers for you!!!

    ReplyDelete