Saturday, May 10, 2008

I'm BAAACK!!!

Hooray for Josh. I don't know what he did. But I know our Internet is working again! I'm so excited. One week w/o it. How spoiled I am. But I'm grateful.
It's time for bed, just had to post, cuz, well, I can!
I'll write something interesting soon, uh, I think. (unless someone tells Mr. Internet that I'm using it, and then it'll crash on me again...)

4 comments:

  1. YIPPEE!! :) Your back! I ryc on my blog and yeah the comments were hard to read. I was trying different things but it's good now. You can read them. I fixed it!! :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. teah... he had a lot of talent to plug the thing back in again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were missed! I was enjoying your surprise visits to mine. Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day. Being back online is a great present!

    ReplyDelete